Saturday 5 May 2012

Open for suggestions

Further to my post of yesterday, I wish to invite any viewers of my blog to post comments regarding any particular legal issues that you may have and I would be happy to provide a post on that specific issue.  I generally try to post a wide range of articles that I think will be of general importance to people in every day life.  Of course, I will never think of everything and I enjoy being able to research and write, so if you post questions about specific legal issues, we both benefit; I get to look at areas that I have not yet considered and you get free legal information.

Of course, I cannot answer specific questions which may relate to issues of fact, as that would require proper and comprehensive legal advice.  I can however, provide general answers to queries and I will do my best to answer your questions the best I can while remaining as general as possible.

If you require the advice from a lawyer in the Bahamas, you can always e-mail me.  I would be happy to advise you more thoroughly, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment